I hope you are enjoying the 2018 Oklahoma Learning Innovations Summit!
I want to provide a few updates and information related to the summit.
- We have great presentations coming up this week including topics on getting started with teaching online, selecting online learning technologies, and addressing online cheating. View the full presentation schedule online at http://www.onlineexcellence.onenet.net/summit-live-session-schedule/ .
- Recordings of the live sessions are being placed in the “What’s New” section of the website. http://www.onlineexcellence.onenet.net/
- You are invited to attend an in-person meet-up. This is a great time to connect with other educators. View the Meet-up schedule here.
- Note: There has been a date change for the OER-related meet-up at SWOSU. The new date and time is 4/11 at 3:00 p.m.
- Please consider joining the Facebook Group for the latest information on the summit and to connect with other educators from across Oklahoma. We are also live streaming the presentations on the Facebook group.
- I’m excited to announce the launch of The Guide to Online Teaching. This resource was created by Oklahoma educators and focuses on techniques for effective online teaching and learning.