Watch the recording of Finding Accessibility Barriers: Testing Web and Non-Web Content.
Here are some resources related to the presentation.
Here are a couple of pretty thorough checklists:
- WebAIM Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 checklist (PDF)
- Federal Health and Human Services PDF accessibility checklist
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) How to Meet WCAG 2.0
Then, the World Wide Web Consortium has great resources as well, such as
- Easy Checks for accessibility
- WCAG Evaluation Methodology (which links to a report tool that’s pretty handy)
Finally, Microsoft has good information about their different tools: